deleting old spooled files
Marcin
2005-03-24 21:19:14 UTC

How to delete all spooled files older than e.g. 60 days?
Can anybody help me?

Marcin
Pjotr
2005-03-24 23:11:58 UTC
I once downloaded a piece of software called "CLNOUTQ" that did the trick.
You can download this software from
http://www.geocities.com/alex_nubla/tips.htm

Regards,
Pjotr.
Hi,
Marcin
Michael Anderson
2005-03-25 07:09:27 UTC
Post by Marcin
Hi,
How to delete all spooled files older than e.g. 60 days?
Can anybody help me?
Marcin
This one is nice.
http://hkrebs.dk/dltoldsplf.html
Jim Thedorf
2005-03-25 16:30:06 UTC
I am not sure how many OUTQ's you have, but you could use Ops Navigator. In
here you can look at the output queues and sort them by date, and then
delete the older spool files. This is not am automated option, but it works
fast.

Jim
Hi,
Marcin
Pjotr
2006-07-17 09:57:35 UTC
Here it is

http://www.geocities.com/alex_nubla/tips.htm

and look for Clean Outq (CLNOUTQ)

Pjotr
Post by Jim Thedorf
I am not sure how many OUTQ's you have, but you could use Ops
Navigator. In here you can look at the output queues and sort them by
date, and then delete the older spool files. This is not am automated
option, but it works fast.
Jim
Hi,
Marcin
kimk
2006-07-17 15:19:05 UTC
Here it is
Post by Jim Thedorf
I am not sure how many OUTQ's you have, but you could use Ops
Navigator. In here you can look at the output queues and sort them by
date, and then delete the older spool files. This is not am automated
option, but it works fast.
Jim
If you have TAATOOL, use DLTOLDSPLF. Works great at keeping the system
clean.
Post by Pjotr
Post by Jim Thedorf
Hi,